This blog article is a little different than my previous ones. And, in some ways, it’s the most important. It’s less structured and more conversational. I’m not using headings, because it’s all of a piece. It’s an open letter, fully from the heart, to an amazing community with so much Wisdom and Passion to give. First of all, I appreciate the opportunity given to me by Stage 32 blog editor Taylor Baker in 2021 to share my thoughts in this way during what I originally called “Times of Crisis.” Even though I have adjusted the title, it is indisputable that we live in Unprecedented Times. Times that don’t exist in a vacuum. Since 9/11, I have watched with fascination and terror as the Act I circumstances have initiated and unfolded, leading us into this Act II middle in which we find ourselves. COVID-19 was certainly the new character that is essential for us to introduce at the mid-point of Act II to keep it from bogging down as it progresses toward the Climax. This new...
Comments
Post a Comment